The management of the Kosmowski Hotel will be very grateful for your cooperation in observing these regulations, which are intended to ensure the peace and safety of the stay of all our guests.
1. The hotel room is rented for 24 hours.
2. The hotel day lasts from 14.00 to 12.00.
3. If the Guest did not specify the length of stay when renting a room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
4. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by the hotel guest at the reception desk by 10.00 a.m. on the day on which the room rental expires.
5. The hotel takes into account wishes to extend the stay as far as possible.
6. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. If you have any concerns about the quality of services, please report them to the reception as soon as possible so that we can respond immediately.
7. The hotel is obliged to provide:
conditions for full and unrestricted rest of the Guest
security of the stay, including keeping the information about the Guest secret
professional and courteous service
cleaning the room and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the Guest’s absence, and in the case of his presence only if he expresses his consent and wishes
If possible, another room or otherwise alleviate the inconvenience if the faults in the room cannot be repaired.
8. At the Guest’s request, the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
providing information related to your stay and travel
wake-up at the designated time
storing money and valuables during the Guest’s stay at the hotel
storage of luggage of guests registered at the hotel
9. The hotel is liable for loss or damage to items brought by persons using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of Art. 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
10. The guest should notify the hotel reception of the damage immediately after finding it.
11. The hotel’s liability for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value is limited if these items are not deposited at the reception desk.
12. The Hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a Guest.
13. The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of hotel equipment and technical devices caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
14. Each time when leaving the room, the Guest should check that the door is closed and leave the key at the reception.
15. A hotel guest may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
16. Persons not registered at the hotel may stay in the hotel room from 7.00 to 22.00.
17. Silence is obligatory in the hotel from 22.00 to 6.00.
18. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices in the rooms that are not part of the hotel room equipment.
19. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the hotel regulations by causing damage to the property of the hotel or Guests, or damage to the Guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests or the functioning of the hotel.
20. Personal belongings left by the departing Guest in the hotel room will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest.
If no such instruction is received, the hotel will store these items for 3 months.
Management of the Kosmowski Hotel
Hotel Kosmowski accepts guests with pets (only cats and dogs).
Below are the general rules for the stay of animals at the Hotel
1. The hotel only accepts pets.
2. The guest is obliged to inform the reception about the willingness to come from
animal when making a reservation.
3. Guests are required to provide the age, weight and breed of the dog to the reception staff.
4. Only healthy animals with a valid booklet are accepted to the hotel
health and vaccinations. The reception of the Kosmowski Hotel may require presentation
health book at check-in, and in the absence of current vaccinations
the right to refuse accommodation with an animal in the Hotel due to
safety of other guests.
5. The owner of the animal declares that the animal staying on the premises of the Hotel is
healthy and does not pose a threat to other people and animals.
6. The owner of the animal is obliged to cover all related costs
with repair or cleaning if the interior is soiled. Damage valuation
is made by the Hotel Director.
7. The owner of the animal bears full financial and legal responsibility for damages
caused by his animal to other people, property of the Hotel and Guests.
8. The owner of the animal is obliged to clean up after it in the hotel and on the premises
9. The animal must not disturb the peace and stay of other Guests.
10. When booking a stay at the Kosmowski Hotel, the owner of the animal declares that:
has read the above regulations and accepts all its provisions.
The stay of a quadruped is payable according to the currently valid price list
Stay of an animal up to 5 kg – PLN 20
Stay of an animal over 5 kg – PLN 50
The hotel provides a bowl and a bed in the room
I. General part.
1. Persons staying at the bowling alley are obliged to familiarize themselves with the facility’s regulations
before entering its territory.
2. The bowling alley is open: Monday – Thursday 17:00-23:00, Friday – Saturday 17:00-1:00,
Sunday and holidays 15:00-22:00
4. Each user of the bowling alley is obliged to read the instructions for use of each bowling alley
devices in the facility, before using these devices and to comply with the regulations and
5. Persons violating public order, the provisions of the regulations and instructions or who do not comply with
recommendations of the facility staff may be removed from the facility.
6. The bowling alley area is monitored continuously.
II. Rules for using the bowling alley.
1. When using the tracks, you must strictly follow the instructions for use, instructions and
information provided by bowling alley employees.
2. Any technical problems related to the operation of the facility should be reported immediately
bowling alley service.
3. One player may stay in the run-up zone (on the track) at a time.
4. Players are obliged to wear shoes with a flat sole
5. In the bowling alley it is forbidden to:
a) entering places intended exclusively for staff,
b) stepping onto structural elements,
c) touching and manipulating electrical devices,
d) walking in inappropriate footwear,
e) entering the tracks in unsuitable places,
f) consume drinks and meals in the throwing zone,
g) destroying equipment and devices.
6. Children under the age of 10 may stay in the bowling alley only under the care of adults.
Persons in whose care minors are held are responsible for any damage
caused by these people.
7. Organized groups of children under 10 years of age must have at least one
guardian for 10 participants, responsible for their charges throughout the stay
in the bowling alley area.
8. After entering the bowling alley, the group’s guardian is obliged to contact the goal staff
establishing rules for using the bowling alley equipment.
9. Persons with an unstable health condition should use the bowling alley and equipment with special care
with caution (or after consulting your doctor).
10. Any cuts or injuries should be immediately reported to the bowling alley employee.
11. In the event of a machine failure, throws are strictly prohibited.
III. Reservation of bowling lanes.
1. Reservations for bowling games can be made by phone or in person after giving the name and address
the name of the person making the reservation and a contact telephone number.
2. It is possible to book the facility for closed events (family meetings,
3. The absence of the person making the reservation at the agreed time results in the release of the reservation and the possibility
4. In the event of notification of a delay in the start of the game or in the absence of such information,
the booking party undertakes to pay for the tracks for the unused time from the scheduled time
5. The administrator of the facility is not responsible for delays resulting from technical failures of the bowling hall.
1. TO Pub C.K. , during opening hours, have access to:
• sober people,
• on Fridays and Saturdays after 22:00 adults,
The security guard has the right to „POITELY LEAVE” a minor staying in the building
at night in the C.K. Pub Kosmowski Hotel
2. Pub C.K. is open until 2:00 *
* the possibility of extending the event with the express consent of the Management of the Kosmowski Hotel
3. IN THE HOTEL PREMISES:
• polite manner of behavior,
• Appropriate formal or casual attire (there is no casual attire on the premises
tourist and sports)
• ban on bringing alcohol and drugs,
• ban on bringing firearms, knives, explosives, tasers, gases, etc.,
• no smoking outside designated areas
4. ON THE HOTEL PREMISES IT IS POSSIBLE:
• using the cloakroom,
• booking tables and boxes (BOOKING IS VALID – UNTIL 10:00 PM)
5. THE HOTEL IS NOT RESPONDING:
• for an involuntary lack of electricity supply,
• for items lost and left outside the cloakroom
6. PERSONS STAYING IN THE HOTEL GIVE CONSENT TO THE FILMING AND USE OF THEM
IMAGE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
7. WE KINDLY INFORM YOU THAT THE HOTEL HAS THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THE OUTER GARDEN
IN THE CASE OF DISTURBING THE PEACE OR NIGHT REST OF GUESTS IN THE
OBJECT. NOISY BEHAVIOR OR OTHER EXPERIENCES ARE CONSIDERED DISTURBING
VIOLATING PUBLIC ORDER
THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING
REGULATIONS AND HAVE NICE FUN!